We offer a variety of Bioinformatics services, utilizing Omics data.
- DNA assembly & gene prediction
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analyses
- Gene regulatory networks, functionality
- Single Cell RNA seq analysis
BioCoS BIOmarkers COmputational System enables the identification of genetic information required to characterize a species/organism at a DNA level.
Food Sector: We discover and validate (upon request) two types of markers:
- Genetic: Sequences capable to discriminate different species or varieties within a same species.
- Artificial: DNA tracers/tags of high species-specificity sequences, and reduced cross-reactivity/DNA contamination
Health Sector: Our system has been adopted to efficiently process genomic data of pathogens (Viruses/Bacteria) for the discovery of novel Biomarkers upon which Primers (LAMP & regular) are designed.