Genomics / Transcriptomics
- Genomics: DNA assembly & gene prediction
- Transcriptomics: analysis, elaboration and interpretation of data from sequencing- (e.g,. Next Generation Sequencing: RNA-seq) and hybridization-based techniques (microarrays)
- Gene regulatory network analysis & interpretation
- Modules Functionality
- Network visualization & patterns discover
DNA Traceability and Authenticity
DNA Traceability: BioCoS computational pipeline enables the detection of an unlimited amount of short sequences to be applied as taggants in base of your demand and application
- Artificial/Synthetic Sequences avoided in nature
- Natural Sequences specific to a species
DNA Authenticity: BioCoS computational pipeline is able to identify the minimal genetic information required to characterize a species (genetic marker), to be applied in DNA based technologies and confer DNA authenticity of natural raw materials used to deliver products in food industry.
EVOO DNA authenticity
Algorithms & Mathematical modelling
- Computing and advanced mathematical methods for biological systems (Biomedical, Agronomic) using finite element methods, optimal control theory, phase field methods.
- Biomarkers: “True Plant” BIOmarkers COmputational System (TRUE PLANT BIOCOS) for the identifcation of potential biomarkers for any species of interest.
- Image processing: Development of image processing data (e.g. cell imaging, morphological analysis of plants, etc.)
- Omics Repository databases for agronomic and biomedical research.