Research & Innovation consultant [Reference Code: BioCoS3]
Estimated starting time: 01/09
Application deadline: 10/08
Primary responsibility to write and manage EU projects. The role includes skills in technical & financial feasibility reports, product strategy and structuring long-term commercialization plans.
What the role is about:
- Managing the whole lifecycle of EC funded projects.
- Coordinating with partners and monitoring work packages.
- Proposal writing in the context of EU grants and beyond.
- Participating in project meetings, networking events, conferences & workshops.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- +5 years’ experience in managing and writing projects with proven track record.
- BSc in Engineering/ Agronomic Sciences or Management.
- MSc and/or Doctoral are mandatory.
We will consider as a plus:
- Experience in agri-food topics.
- Organizational skills and ability to operate in diverse and international teams.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
What we expect from you:
- Initiatives and creativity.
- Ability to operate in diverse and international teams.
- Enthusiasm and personal interest in the agri-food and health sectors.
This job position offers a salary commensurate with the qualifications. We offer a creative and respectful working environment, opportunity to work on innovative products and a chance for professional development.