Business Analyst [Reference Code: BioCoS4]
Primary responsibility to set-up business and market strategies for innovative products. Experience in plant genetics and good understanding of biotechnological innovations.
What the role is about:
- Responsible for achieving development and retention/persistency goals.
- Works collaboratively with R&D to develop marketing strategies.
- Builds strategic relationships with business partners.
- Set targeted profit goals.
- Competitive analysis.
- Product launch strategies.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- BSc in Agriculture.
- +3 years’ experience in Biotechnology.
- Master’s in business administration (ΜΒΑ).
We will consider as a plus:
- Experience in marketing and sales.
- Knowledge of biotech innovations and applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the R&D team.
What we expect from you:
- Implement business models & go to market channels.
- Flexible for change in directions.
- Personal interest in biotechnology.
- Excellent team player.
- Customer-first mentality.
This job position offers a salary commensurate with the qualifications. We offer a creative and respectful working environment, opportunity to work on innovative products and a chance for professional development.