Biotechnologist [Reference Code: BioCoS2]
We are looking to add in our core team an experienced Biotechnologist with primary responsibilities to design and develop new molecular biology experimental protocols in plants. Therefore, it is essential to have excellent skills in molecular biology techniques (qPCR, Gene Expression, Nucleic Acid extraction). Knowledge of chromatography (SPME-GC/MS, LC/MS and HPLC) is desired.
What the role is about:
- Experimental Design, with ability to work independently when necessary.
- Development and evaluation of novel protocols for plant-based molecular analysis.
- Writing deliverables/reports and proposals for participation in EU research grants.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- +7 years of experience in wet-bench techniques,
- PhD in Life Sciences with a background in Biotechnology or related fields.
We will consider as a plus:
- Experience in analytical techniques (chromatography, spectrophotometry).
- Well-versed in multivariate statistical analysis.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to operate in diverse and international teams.
- Enthusiasm and personal interest in plant biotechnology and genetics.
This job position offers a salary commensurate with the qualifications. We offer a creative and respectful working environment, opportunity to work on innovative products and a chance for professional development.