We offer a variety of Bioinformatics services, utilizing Omics data.
- DNA assembly & gene prediction
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analyses
- Gene regulatory networks, functionality
BioCoS BIOmarkers COmputational System, enables the identification of genetic information required to characterize a species at a DNA level. We discover and validate (upon request) two types of markers:
- Genetic: Sequences capable to discriminate different species or varieties within a same species.
- Artificial: DNA tracers/tags of high species-specificity sequences, and reduced cross-reactivity/DNA contamination