Bioinformatics [Reference Code: BioCoS1]
We are looking for an experienced Bioinformatician with primary responsibility to implement and optimize bioinformatics pipelines for the management of genomic data in the health sector. Proven teamwork skills are desired since this work is interconnected with the wet-lab team.
What the role is about:
- Bioinformatics pipelines for genomic data.
- Big Data management.
- Coordinating with wet-lab team to optimize pipelines performance.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- +5 years’ experience in bioinformatics with proven track record.
- Excellent programming skills (Python, R, Bash).
- BSc in Life Sciences, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- PhD in Life Sciences or related fields.
We will consider as a plus:
- Experience in Epidemiology Health and Genomics.
- Ability to manage internal and external tasks.
- Good understanding of biology.
What we expect from you:
- Initiatives and creativity.
- Ability to operate in diverse and international teams.
- Enthusiasm and personal interest in the health sector.
This job position offers a salary commensurate with the qualifications. We offer a creative and respectful working environment, opportunity to work on innovative products and a chance for professional development.